Not Quite Zen

{But Working On It}

Just a modern day momma trying to find the balance between life's craziness and zen, with a little bit of fun along the way.

Finding What's Right For You

Remarkable. That's Me.

Many people look at me, I wonder what they see. Do they see a woman, a wife, Or a simple mother of three? A remarkable being, Is what I hope to be. I’m not built like a model, Or as tall as a tree. But I am as rare as a gem As sweet as a honey bee. I am a remarkable woman, My loved ones would agree. It’s the love that I give, The hugs they receive. The food that I cook. And the goals I help them achieve. I am classy, intelligent, Ambitious and sexy. I am charismatic, creative, Selfless, and sometimes cheeky. When people look at me, I already know what they see They see a remarkable woman, a dutiful wife, And a wonderful mother of three.



The Center of Your Own Universe

Monday, December 1, 2014

Unbreakable Bond


Angels in heaven is how they began, 
Staring down into the distant land.  
Searching far and wide for their perfect match. 
Just one glimpse they hope to catch. 
A mother who would guide them, and help them grow strong.  
A mother who could nurture, and sing them a soothing song. 
A mother and child bond is pure.  
Something so special, so sacred and secure. 
Her angels look down, and smile with glee.  
The perfect mom for them, they are sure she will be. 
Some days will be easy and some will be hard. 
But the bond that was created will always be unmarred. 
So on that perfect day, 
When the angels and their mother finally meet, 
She hugs them and feels her soul is now complete.

-Maritza Levy







Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment