Not Quite Zen

{But Working On It}

Just a modern day momma trying to find the balance between life's craziness and zen, with a little bit of fun along the way.

Finding What's Right For You

Remarkable. That's Me.

Many people look at me, I wonder what they see. Do they see a woman, a wife, Or a simple mother of three? A remarkable being, Is what I hope to be. I’m not built like a model, Or as tall as a tree. But I am as rare as a gem As sweet as a honey bee. I am a remarkable woman, My loved ones would agree. It’s the love that I give, The hugs they receive. The food that I cook. And the goals I help them achieve. I am classy, intelligent, Ambitious and sexy. I am charismatic, creative, Selfless, and sometimes cheeky. When people look at me, I already know what they see They see a remarkable woman, a dutiful wife, And a wonderful mother of three.



The Center of Your Own Universe

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year! Good Bye 2014. Hello 2015.

2014 has been a great year for me.  As a family we have accomplished so much, and I pray that the new year brings even more blessings. May your life be continuously blessed and may you reach all of your goals in 2015.

Here are a few New Years Eve toasts for you and your family.

Here’s a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant, the past a bright dream. May our friends remain faithful and dear.


May you never lie, cheat, or drink.
But if you must lie, lie in each other’s arms.
If you must cheat, cheat death.
And if you must drink, drink with all of us because we love you



Here's a toast to the future A toast to the past, And a toast to our friends, far and near. The past a bright dream; May our friends remain faithful and clear.


Here’s wishing you more happiness than all my words can tell, not just alone for New Year’s Eve but for all the year as well.


Here's to the bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; Here's to the things that are yet to come and to the memories that we hold. 


Now a little something I put together:

Thank you lord for everything that you have given me.  
Thank you for my friends and wonderful family.  
Thank you for the laughs.  
Thank you for the tears.  
Thank you for the strength you have given me 
To conquer my fears. 
Tonight we will rejoice and we will cheer.
May you bless my loved ones in the coming new year.
-Maritza Levy



Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment