Not Quite Zen

{But Working On It}

Just a modern day momma trying to find the balance between life's craziness and zen, with a little bit of fun along the way.

Finding What's Right For You

Remarkable. That's Me.

Many people look at me, I wonder what they see. Do they see a woman, a wife, Or a simple mother of three? A remarkable being, Is what I hope to be. I’m not built like a model, Or as tall as a tree. But I am as rare as a gem As sweet as a honey bee. I am a remarkable woman, My loved ones would agree. It’s the love that I give, The hugs they receive. The food that I cook. And the goals I help them achieve. I am classy, intelligent, Ambitious and sexy. I am charismatic, creative, Selfless, and sometimes cheeky. When people look at me, I already know what they see They see a remarkable woman, a dutiful wife, And a wonderful mother of three.



The Center of Your Own Universe

Friday, November 21, 2014

Hello Sunshine!!!

Today is probably one of the most beautiful days we have had in a while.  The sun is shining.  There is a warm breeze blowing.  Palm trees are swaying gently.  Birds are chirping.  Ok, you get the idea.  It’s Friday, and I am feeling the thrill of the approaching weekend.  Sitting at my windowsill, feeling the wonderful breeze.  Smelling the grass. In the distance, I can hear the kids playing in the school playground.  Their giggles and playful shouts are filling the air with a youthful spirit.  I can feel the warm sun on my skin, and the gentle breeze flowing through my curls.  Little man is babbling as he gazes out the window.  

Days like this make me grateful to live in Florida.  Then summer hits and I curse the day I decided to leave New York.  But every now and then we get days like this.  Whenever a day like today happens, make it count. Don’t stay inside and let life pass you by.  Go out and enjoy the sun.  Breathe the air.  Let the breeze brush across your face. You work hard everyday. Just stop..and smell the roses.

Sun shining through my tree

Beautiful blue sky
Make today your ZEN day!

Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment