Not Quite Zen

{But Working On It}

Just a modern day momma trying to find the balance between life's craziness and zen, with a little bit of fun along the way.

Finding What's Right For You

Remarkable. That's Me.

Many people look at me, I wonder what they see. Do they see a woman, a wife, Or a simple mother of three? A remarkable being, Is what I hope to be. I’m not built like a model, Or as tall as a tree. But I am as rare as a gem As sweet as a honey bee. I am a remarkable woman, My loved ones would agree. It’s the love that I give, The hugs they receive. The food that I cook. And the goals I help them achieve. I am classy, intelligent, Ambitious and sexy. I am charismatic, creative, Selfless, and sometimes cheeky. When people look at me, I already know what they see They see a remarkable woman, a dutiful wife, And a wonderful mother of three.



The Center of Your Own Universe

Monday, February 16, 2015

Jamberry Facebook Party



Hey everyone. So I am hosting my very first Facebook party and you guys are all invited!!! Recently I partnered up with the Sweepstakes Diva to throw a Jamberry Nails party. The product looks awesome and I love the idea of having pretty nails without worrying about the kids smudging the polish before it dries completely. To be honest, I have not had my nails done in a while because of my hectic schedule. And I cannot bring myself, after a crazy day, to sit down and focus on painting my nails at home. When the kids are put to bed, the only thing I am thinking about is quality time with my hubby and/or hitting the sack for some much needed downtime.

But the fact of the matter is, I am always telling you guys how important it is to take care of yourself. So I  really need to practice what I preach. Let's face it, part of feeling good is looking good.  If you know you look good and that you took that extra step to do something for YOU, you are gonna feel great about it. This is going to bring you one step closer to maybe finding your ZEN.

So please join me this week on Not Quite Zen's Jamberry Facebook Party, (party is already over) and get your stylish nail wraps. There will be games and giveaways to keep the fun going throughout the week. Feel free to invite your friends and tell them not to forget to click "join" on the page to get all the updates. The more the merrier.

Check out the party to get more information on Jamberry Nails. Hope to see you there!


Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment