Not Quite Zen

{But Working On It}

Just a modern day momma trying to find the balance between life's craziness and zen, with a little bit of fun along the way.

Finding What's Right For You

Remarkable. That's Me.

Many people look at me, I wonder what they see. Do they see a woman, a wife, Or a simple mother of three? A remarkable being, Is what I hope to be. I’m not built like a model, Or as tall as a tree. But I am as rare as a gem As sweet as a honey bee. I am a remarkable woman, My loved ones would agree. It’s the love that I give, The hugs they receive. The food that I cook. And the goals I help them achieve. I am classy, intelligent, Ambitious and sexy. I am charismatic, creative, Selfless, and sometimes cheeky. When people look at me, I already know what they see They see a remarkable woman, a dutiful wife, And a wonderful mother of three.



The Center of Your Own Universe

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Frozen Birthday!

The Disney movie Frozen has taken the world by storm. Little girls everywhere went crazy over the sisters from Arendelle. Elsa's song "Let It Go" became a huge hit on billboards, while driving parents absolutely mad.  I can not tell you how many times I have heard that song since watching the film for the first time with my girls.

Well, this weekend, my family and I were able to celebrate an awesome birthday party where Queen Elsa and Princess Anna made a surprise appearance.

Yes, I even got in on the action

Cleverly held at an ice skating rink, we celebrated my cousins daughters 5th birthday. The kids had a blast. Elsa and Anna did a sing-a-long with the kids, took pictures and the best part of it all was that they even went ice skating.  It was a real treat to see the characters on the ice with the kids. 



The decorations were outstanding. My aunt did a great job getting it all together. If you are in the Central Florida area and looking for party decorators and/or a great cake, check out Cake Angel Creations. They do a phenomenal job. Thank you Sabrina and Vicky for throwing a cool party (pun intended). Check out some of the pictures below.

Birthday girl with Elsa and
Anna



The hubby and I

My aunts and cousin having a good time 

My girls getting so big

The amazing cake

Great decorations




Beautiful party favors featuring the birthday girl

Happy birthday Jayla!

Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment