Not Quite Zen

{But Working On It}

Just a modern day momma trying to find the balance between life's craziness and zen, with a little bit of fun along the way.

Finding What's Right For You

Remarkable. That's Me.

Many people look at me, I wonder what they see. Do they see a woman, a wife, Or a simple mother of three? A remarkable being, Is what I hope to be. I’m not built like a model, Or as tall as a tree. But I am as rare as a gem As sweet as a honey bee. I am a remarkable woman, My loved ones would agree. It’s the love that I give, The hugs they receive. The food that I cook. And the goals I help them achieve. I am classy, intelligent, Ambitious and sexy. I am charismatic, creative, Selfless, and sometimes cheeky. When people look at me, I already know what they see They see a remarkable woman, a dutiful wife, And a wonderful mother of three.



The Center of Your Own Universe

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Why I love Charmin's Ultra Soft toilet paper

Recently I received samples from Charmin® of their Ultra Soft Mega Roll.  Right off the bat I was impressed that they sent me a 4 pack, not just one single roll. I have got to say, Charmin's has got it right with this one.


At first, I thought this roll of paper was going to be like the quilted brands that claim to be soft, but really tore easily. But what I didn't expect was a high quality, soft as cotton toilet paper. That is exactly what I got with Charmin® Ultra Soft Mega Roll. The sheets in this roll were very durable and soft. Surprisingly, the first thing that came to mind was the commercial of the bear family.  You know how they focus on the fact that there is no fuzzy residue after wiping your bum. Well, that is actually true (sorry for the TMI moment).


My little man is going through the sniffles and we ran out of facial tissue to wipe his nose with. I used a couple of Charmin® Ultra Soft sheets and it worked great. The softness of the paper made it gentle enough to wipe a baby's face. He was not irritated at all after wiping his nose. The girls even loved how soft it was and immediately took a roll to their bathroom.


Not only was the roll soft and durable, but you were able to use less at a time because it is also very absorbent. This is great because it helps you save money. The Charmin® brand has become our preferred brand of toilet paper. In my opinion, it beats out all the rest.

One thing you never want to do is run out of toilet paper. Especially when you need it the most. Come on, you know what I'm talking about. We have all been there at least once in our lives. So go ahead and check out Charmin® Ultra Soft at Coupons.com and make sure you've got plenty of rolls to spare.

Disclaimer: I was given Charmin® Ultra Soft Mega Roll at no cost. All opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment